PROAIM Jr Pan-Tilt Head with 12V Joystick Control
PROAIM introduces its fully functional 2-axis Jr. Pan Tilt Head that offers 360-degree panning and tilting ability while keeping your camera safe and secure. The remote head is exceptionally engineered to bear maximum camera load capacity up to 6kg (13.2lb) or less with an ease. Featuring high-torque DC motors with 12v power and a joystick controller that provides smooth and accurate proportional joystick control.
Creative flexibility is a built-in component as the motorized Pan Tilt Camera head can also be used with crane jib arm, tripods and in other remote operating situations that dictate increased production value. It’s a most unbeatable visual combination designed to please the most demanding professionals.
- Proaim Jr. Pan Tilt Camera Motorized Head
- Joystick Controller
- 12volt AC Adapter
- 7.5 meter/24foot long Control Cable
- 3 Meter long 4pinXLR cable (for using 12VDC Battery Packs)
- Universal Adapter
- Carrying Case with Custom-Fit Packing
|Pan Tilt Head Material||High Grade Aluminium|
|Maximum Camera Package Load Capacity||6kg (13.2lb)|
|Pan, tilt, roll movement||360 degrees|
|Speed||Variable-controlled speed from 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec (high speed)
Slowest Speed : 2 minutes
Highest Speed : 7 seconds
|Motors||Two high torque, coreless DC motors that rotates (pans) and tilts the head 360 degrees|
|Gears||2- Brass Small Gears (Dia- 14mm),
2- Brass Small Pan Gear (Dia-22mm)
|Minimum height of head||18.5 inches|
|Maximum height of head||22 inches|
|AC Adapter input||AC 100 - 240V ; output - DC 12V -2A|
|Cable Length||7.5 meter|
|Cable Connector||4-Pin XLR|
|Battery Cable||3 Meter long|
|Weight of Pan Tilt head||2.7kg (5.9lbs)|
|Box Dimensions||52 X 34 X 18 cm|
|Connectors||2x 4-Pin XLR male connectors|
|Upgraded with||Damping knob|
|Weight of Joystick box||800grms|
- 360 degree endless panning and tilting movement with reversal point.
- Control and adjust variable speed by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" Potentiometers on the control unit.
- Dead spot control determines center band of the joystick where no motion occurs. Set to prevent crossover with other axis when not needed.
- Outdoor use requires rain protection cover.
- The Pan Tilt Unit comes with a custom fit foam lined carrying case.
- Delivered with ‘in place’ wiring to Top and Bottom Motor. To power up, install the Power out to motorized head (4 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick controller box.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
PAN TILT JOYSTICK CONTROL
- The Proaim™ Pan-Tilt Head comes with a remote Joystick control system, 7.5 meter Long Cable and AC Adapter.
- You may run the Joystick from a flat surface like tabletop or attach to the boom arm of Jib.
-For Outdoor shooting, you can use 3 meter. Long 4pin XLR cable with a 12volt Brick or Car Battery.
Smooth, accurate, proportional joystick control for outstanding footages
Superb Proportional Control
- Joystick has proportional linear movement i.e. farther you move the joystick, the faster the head moves.
- Joystick is touch sensitive:
Small movement – less speed,
More movement – more speed.