เครื่องบันทึกเสียง Tascam DR-70D Recorder บันทึกพร้อมกัน 4 แชนแนล รองรับ 4 XLR/TRS อินพุท พร้อมไมค์ในตัวแบบสเตอริโอ ช่อง Camera In/Out สำหรับรับ/ส่ง สัญญาณเสียงจากกล้อง
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC cards
- Maximum number of tracks recorded simultaneously: (4)
- Recording modes: MONO, STEREO, 2MIX, DUAL MONO, DUAL ST, DUAL 2MIX
- Recording formats: 16/24-bit, 44.1k/48k/96k Hz (WAV/BWF)
- TASCAM HDDA microphone preamps provide legendary audio performance
- Input levels can be adjusted independently
- XLR/TRS inputs support +4dBu line level and phantom power (24V/48V)
- Supports mics requiring plug-in power, and mics with high output (1-2)
- CAMERA OUT jack enables audio mixed on the DR-70D to be output to the camera
- CAMERA IN jack allows the DSLR camera audio to be monitored through the DR-70D
- High-quality audio output through the line output jack that is independent of the headphones jack
- Headphone jack with 20mW+20mW maximum output
- Tripod mounting threads (bottom), camera screw attachment and a shoe mount that can be attached and removed with a coin (top)
- Handles on the front left and right sides protect the screen and can be used to attach a shoulder strap
- Transport and SLATE buttons are made of rubber to prevent handling noise during use
- HOLD switch prevents accidental operation
- 128x64-pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- High-speed transfer of files to a computer using USB 2.0
- Micro-B USB cable included
- Operates on (4) AA batteries, with an optional AC adapter (TASCAM PS-P515U) or USB cable provided with the unit (USB bus power).
- BP-6AA external battery pack (sold separately) makes operation for even longer times possible
- RC-3F footswitch or RC-10 wired remote control (both sold separately) for remote control
- Built-in mixer can be used to adjust Pan and Level to mix output of (4) channels
- Low-cut filter with five settings (40/80/120/180/220 Hz) to be used to reduce unwanted air-conditioning noise and other low-frequency sounds
- Limiter function can automatically adjust excessive input levels (stereo-linking possible for 1/L and 2/R)
- Delay function to adjust for distances between mics (+/−150 ms)
- Mid-side decoding function enables the use of mid-side stereo mics
- Slate tone functions (automatic/manual)
- Selectable slate tone insertion points (recording start or recording start and finish when using the automatic slate function)
- Playback can be skipped to the slate tone insert position using the DATA dial
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or date
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels (second file at between −1 dB and −12 dB)
- Can start a new file automatically when a maximum file size is reached to continue recording
- Track incrementing function allows a file to be split by creating a new file during recording when desired
- Resume function remembers the playback position when the unit is turned off
- Two built-in omnidirectional mics
- Two omnidirectional microphones allow easy recording of natural stereo sound without using external mics. Used in combination with one or two other mics, the DR-70D becomes a compact setup for recording interviews and ambient sound at the same time.
- 4 XLR/TRS combo jacks allow a variety of setups
||(4) XLR/TRS inputs are built-into the DR-70D. The four-channel design enables combinations of shotgun microphones, lavaliere mics, and the built-in stereo mic to be recorded individually. Channels 1 and 2 can be set to stereo input and channels 3 and 4 can be set to the built-in mics, making a variety of mic configurations possible.
|MONO/DUAL MONO : Best for recording the audio of a single performer.
STEREO/DUAL STEREO : Best for recording with the built-in microphones or a stereo mic.
2MIX/DUAL 2MIX : Creates stereo files of two or more mixed inputs.
- Built-in 4-in/2-out Mixer Enables 4-channel and Stereo Recording
||Each fo the four inputs is sent to a stereo mixer. This allows each input to be recorded individually for post production while a stereo mix is sent to headphones and the camera guide track.
- Compact, Rugged Design Can Be Attached Above or Below the Camera